Do you know why laughter is necessary for your child
- Kids may laugh in different ways, but one thing is the same – when one child laughs, others hear and they join in naturally.
- Therapeutic approaches to laughter such as Laughter exercises offer a simulated effect that works on the body and mind simultaneously.
- Simulated Laughter energises systems that are disrupted by stress and they also stimulate willingness to learning, creativity and self discipline. They help deal with stressful situations and cope up with everything positively.
- Studies have found that children between 6 and 18 need more of psychological consultation than physiological.
- Well, not all childhood stress is harmful, but the requirements of today’s competitive lifestyle are the possible reasons of stress in children.
Therefore, give your kids a daily dose of laughter to destress them
Benefits of laughter
“Laughter opens the lungs, and opening the lungs ventilates the spirit.” ─ Unknown
- Physical– relieves pain, increases immunity, helps sleep well,
- Mental– develops creativity, eases the stress, affects brain positively
- Emotional– keeps kids positive, brings happiness in them, releases inhibitions
- Harmonious family atmosphere– strengthen relationships, defuses conflicts
How can laughter be brought in your kid’s life?
- By laughing with your kids at home without any reason
- By making them laugh through simulated laughter because it gradually becomes infectious
- By encouraging them to join laughter workshops
- By creating kid’s laughter clubs/groups in the neighbourhood